I’m the morning reporter at 13WHAM ABC and Fox Rochester, and have been working at the station since January 2016. I grew up in the Pittsburgh area, proudly cheering on the black and gold, and went to Duquesne University where I received my degree in Broadcast Journalism.
I LOVE traveling, anything Disney and my cat, Ellie!
Being a part of Make-A-Wish is something I am so excited about. The kids and families that Make-A-Wish continue to help are some of the strongest, bravest and kindest individuals I have ever met. Taking part in this year’s Wish Star Battle, I had the honor of witnessing firsthand the impact of wishes on their lives. Being able to help spread the mission, and support more wishes is a feeling I couldn’t be happier about!
Want to Know More? Q&A
1) If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say? I would tell them what my mom always told me – treat others the way you want to be treated.
2) Who in your life has influenced you the most? My parents.
3) Name a dessert that describes you best. Cheesecake because it’s a little salty, and a little sweet!
4) Summer, fall, winter or spring and why? Fall - the colors, the smells, the clothes and the activities.
5) What is one of the scariest experiences you have ever had? Standing 1,353 feet above the ground on the Skydeck at the Willis Tower.
6) Which celebrity would you chose to go on a coffee date with? Oh gosh! If I had to pick just one, it would be Betty White.
7) If you could open your own business, would you and what would it be? I would open a bakery with my dad. He’d be the master baker and cookie decorator, and I’d be the one to greet you as you came in.
8) Which qualities do you admire in someone? Kindness, honesty and sense of humor.
9) What do you love best about Rochester? This one is easy – the people and the food!
10) Why is Make-A-Wish important to you? Every kid deserves to be a kid, and every parent a parent. Being able to put the concerns of a life-threatening illness on the back burner, even for a week, can make a life-changing difference.