Thank you for your interest in volunteering with Make-A-Wish Western New York. Unfortunately, our chapter is not accepting volunteer applications at this time. Please be sure to check back in late January for volunteer opportunities. If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact Rachel Cronen at 516-944-6212 Ext. 130 or email@example.com.
How to Become a Make-A-Wish Volunteer
1. Complete the online Volunteer Application and Conflict of Interest Statement
2. View the online Volunteer Orientation
3. Participate in a volunteer phone interview
4. Complete a criminal background check
5. Sign up for a role specific training on WishNet
All information in the application, as well as anything acquired through the background check will remain confidential and will only be used for screening and placement purposes.
To volunteer as a Wish Granting volunteer, you must be at least 21 years old. To volunteer with us in all other valuable areas such as fundraising, special events, outreach or administration, you must be 18 years of age.