Without the help of volunteers, like you, none of this would be possible. To carry out our mission, we depend on the help of more than 375 volunteers throughout the 17 New York counties we serve.
Take the first step!
In order to provide our Wish Children and their families with the best experience possible, all potential volunteers must:
1. Be at least 18 years old
2. View a Volunteer Information Session, which can be accessed here
3. Complete a Volunteer Application
4. Complete Make-A-Wish University Volunteer Onboarding
5. Complete a criminal background
6. Attend Specialized Volunteer Role Training
(All information in the volunteer application, as well as any acquired through the background investigation, will remain confidential and be used for screening and placement purposes only.)